UGI Utilities » Online Bill Payment and Presentment
Online Bill Payment & Presentment
- If you are a UGI Gas or UGI Electric customer, click here for the UGI Online Payment Center. If you are enrolled in the LISHP - Low Income Self Help Program - click here to learn how to pay online.
- If you are a UGI Penn Natural Gas customer (Account Number Begins with a "9"), click here for the UGI Penn Natural Gas Online Payment Center. If you are enrolled in the CAP - Customer Assistance Program - click here to learn how to pay online.
There are two basic options for making online payments:
- One Time Payment with Fee - Note: a $4.95 fee is assessed for each $500 of the transaction.* You may use a bank account, debit card or credit card to make a one time payment online.
- FREE Recurring Payments - There is no charge for customers who sign up to pay their UGI bill online every month from a checking or savings account. Customers who select online billing as their regular payment method will no longer receive paper bills in the mail.
Important! Recurring Payments take effect on the NEXT billing cycle. So, if you receive your UGI bill on June 1, 2008 and set up a profile and elect Recurring Payments, your recurring payment will not begin until your next UGI bill (issued on or about July 1) is issued.
* The processing fee is set by a third party vendor who administers UGI's online payments. UGI does not receive any of this fee.